COVID-19 Update: Southwest Spine & Rehab Chiropractic
We are currently seeing patients and operating under normal hours, but with additional precautionary and safety measures in place.
A video tour of our office by Dr. Scott Taylor and details on some of the extra precautions and technology we are using to ensure all or our staff and patients remain safe and healthy during this time.
Southwest Spine & Rehab COVID-19 Response
Southwest Spine & Rehab Chiropractic & Family Medical are currently seeing patients and still operating under our normal hours, but with additional safety measures that we have implemented on top of our already rigorous sanitizing processes.
Some of these precautionary measures are:
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting three times daily
- Disinfecting treatment rooms and equipment after each patient
- Complete Air Duct disinfecting
- Air Purification System running at all times
- Practicing social distancing
- Separate entrance for our elderly or other higher risk patients
- Ensuring our staff and patients wear masks
- Ongoing education for ourselves and staff with the most up-to-date COVID-19 information and best practices
- Actively checking, and encouraging employees and/or patients to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of illness
- Limiting access to certain areas
- Temporarily prohibiting hand shaking
- Providing tissues and no-touch trash cans
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations
- Ensuring all staff have read and understood the latest CDC guidance for businesses and employers in response to Corona Virus which can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Working together, we can provide a safe environment for our practice and community. Be assured that we will do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy and continue to provide the high-quality care that all of you are accustomed to receiving.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at (480) 354-2008.