Joint Blocks we Perform
- Temporomandibular joint pain (TJM or jaw pain)
- Shoulder joint pain
- Hip joint pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain (SI joint pain)
- Sacrococcygeal joint pain
- Coccyx joint pain
- Knee joint pain
- Feet joint pain
- Ankle joint pain
- Facet joint pain of the spine in the neck, chest and lower back
- Atlanto-occipital (C1/2) joint blocks
- Neck Pain (Cervical facet joint pain)
- Middle back and chest pain (thoracic facet joint pain)
- Lower back pain (lumbar facet joint pain)
- Atlanto-axial joint pain
Did you Know?
Joint injections may be performed to help diagnose exactly which joints are the source of pain? For example, if a joint is injected with local anesthetic, and the pain goes away while an aesthetic is working, it means that, that joint is most likely the source of pain. We can then use longer-term interventional treatment to focus on the joints causing the pain.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Call to schedule an appointment with Southwest Spine & Rehab today.